is a key area in our Marketing division and is the absolute go-to for Asian cuisine, food and cooking inspiration!
Head to our website to learn more: https://asianinspirations.com.au/
We are looking for a creative addition to our team who can deliver new and differentiated content on both traditional and online platforms to help drive our brand's awareness and engagement!
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and execute marketing communication campaigns.
- Assist in developing sponsorship proposals, aimed at generating advertising revenue from sponsors, and complete post campaign reports and analysis.
- Assist with negotiating with sponsors and business partners (as well as identifying potential business partners and sponsors to support branded content campaigns) with regards to sponsorships and marketing proposals.
- Assist with annual content planning, brainstorming of ideas to improve KPIs of AI’s digital portals such as Website, Facebook, E-newsletter etc.
- Manage campaign budget and expenses, and make cost recommendations to ensure adherence to agreed budget.
- Work closely with external media partners to deliver and manage media communication plans required in the implementation of campaigns and projects.
- Manage AI culinary Hub including maintaining the activity scheduling, booking, operations, cleaning & maintenance, recipe management, photo shooting, content generations etc.
- Be comfortable managing operation and execution of AI on-ground projects e.g. Promotional events, roadshows, pop up stores, sampling, cooking demonstrations, sponsorships, recipe programs, digital cooking event, consumer promotion etc. (Includes but not limited to being rostered on duty on weekends and/or after hours as main point of contact for the demo team)
- Passion for cooking and all things food!
- High level attention to detail.
- Negotiation and strong communication skills (both internally and externally).
- Strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Proactive attitude, agile mindset and readiness to learn.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and do what's needed to get the job done.
We are looking for candidates who have a:
- University degree in either business/marketing or media communication.
- At least 2 years of marketing communication / event management experience.
- Hands on experience in planning and development of proposal for promotion, event and sponsorship, as well as implementing on-ground campaigns.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience in food culinary and cooking would be an added advantage.
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Team work and a passion to drive positive outcomes
If you think you have what it takes to make your mark in the Asian Inspirations team APPLY NOW
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Exciting Opportunity for a Mid Level Marketing Professional to Join our Creative Marketing Team!
Marketing - Asian Inspirations
Job Application for