We are looking for an Assistant to join our Procurement team who will focus on the Purchasing function throughout the entire process of inventory management.
The successful candidate will assist with and be responsible for the following duties, whilst being supported and trained by their fellow Procurement team members.
- Verify the order information against the information from the original orders and the SAP system.
- Verify the contents of the shipping documents to make sure they are in line with what has been ordered
- Place orders to the suppliers and manager and entire process until the goods arrive at the destinations with the right documents
- Willing to learn other working modules including such stock planning and purchasing analysis
- Other duties as assigned by the team leader
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Fluency in spoken and written English or English and Chinese
- Strong numerical and administrative skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with a sense of urgency
- Tertiary educated in a relevant degree
- Full Australian working rights
What You Can Get in Return:
You will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level as you’ll gain extensive exposure to the FMCG industry.
You will be provided with on-the-job training and work amongst a supportive and knowledgeable Procurement team, directed by the Chief Operating Officer.
Please note that the recruitment process will commence prior to the expiration date of the advertisement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join an experienced Procurement team today! Incredible opportunity to assist with purchasing of Asian food and beverage within the FMCG industry.
Job Application for